Saturday, January 28, 2012

Introduction and a Fun Game

I figure that I post on Facebook too often about chess topics, so I’m better off coming up with a place for me to vent my chess playing and teaching related thoughts here. I don’t plan on covering international chess news, as much as talking about my games, games of students and generally what I think is interesting at any given time. I’m not sure how often I’ll post new material here, but I think I’ll try to manage at least a couple times a week for the moment. I would also like to thank Bill Brock for providing a template of what a good blog looks like.

To start things off, here’s one of the more interesting of my thousands of blitz games from the internet chess club. I suggest pausing before move 16 to figure out what you would play for white.



No comments:

Post a Comment