Sunday, March 17, 2013

Candidates

I'm in the middle of a move, so blogging might be a bit sparse for a while. In the meantime, the Candidates Tournament to determine the next world championship challenger has started and is one of the strongest tournaments of all time! I highly recommend following the results on chessbase.com and maybe getting interesting summaries on thechessmind.net. Maybe favorite game from the first two rounds was Levon Aronian's win in round two, staring the move 26 Bh6!

2 comments:

  1. So at first I parsed that first sentence as saying that you were playing a game and that you were in the middle of making a move as you posted this and that's why you wouldn't be saying very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas, occasionally non-chess content creeps into my life. I moved on Saturday, but won't get internet until next Tuesday. Till then I'm not going to have much opportunity to blog, but will gladly post analysis sent in from others.

    ReplyDelete